The Candlewood Yacht Club (CYC) has been dedicated to sailing for over 70 years. It is located in a town called New Fairfield, in western Connecticut, U.S.A. Situated on the west side of Candlewood Lake at Chatterton Point, it faces Turtle Bay from the New Fairfield town park.
The CYC is a private family oriented club, with focuses on sailing, fellowship and member racing. A wide variety of boats are sailed and raced, including a fleet of Flying Scots for class racing, and a cruising fleet for the rest.
There are year round social activities for members and their families to enjoy......the lake, our picnics, swimming and play areas, and of course, the camaraderie of fellow sailors!
The philosophy of member involvement in the operation of the club, keeps expenses low...making the CYC one of the "best deals on the lake". Quoted from the Candlewood Yacht Club website
- Location of Candlewood Yacht Club
- Candlewood Yacht Club on the Web (including contact information)
- Dinghy Classes sailed at Candlewood Yacht Club
- Tips and information for sailing at Candlewood Yacht Club
7 Shore Drive, New Fairfield, CT 06812
You can get directions to Candlewood Yacht Club here
Candlewood Yacht Club on the Web
Official Website: www.cycsail.org
- You can get general contact information at the bottom of the CYC home page,
- or you can contact a specific board member directly from this page.
Other web pages for Candlewood Yacht Club:
Main Dinghy Classes Sailed at Candlewood Yacht Club
Tips and information for sailing at Candlewood Yacht Club
Open Regattas in 2014
- 4th October - The Roger Punzi Memorial Regatta (Flying Scot)